Label for Glass Cleaning Bottle

Closed
Design Selected
23 Designs
Submitted
$200.00
Package Cost

Want a Packaging Design like this?
This customer received 23 Designs from
6 designers
and purchased this one from MW Soluciones Creativas

Project PrepaidGuarenteed
Job Type
Packaging Design
Task Outline
  • Create a Packaging Design
Task Description
Our New Zealand-based company designs and sells glass cabinets and display cases. 75% of our customers are other businesses who want to display products in their shop or showroom. The other 25% of our customers are householders who want a glass cabinet for their personal collectables. We have been trading 2 years now, and are expanding rapidly.
One thing we really want to do for our customers is provide them with a complimentary bottle of glass cleaner when they purchase a glass cabinet from us. It is a gesture of goodwill, but also will make their experience of owning one of our cabinets more satisfying because clean glass is important with glass cabinets. We have developed our own glass cleaning formula, and now need to put it in bottles to be given away. All we need now is an appropriate label on the bottle that is both recognisable as a glass cleaner and reinforces the image of our company as professional.
The label will be professionally offset-printed with an overseal, and applied to the bottle by hand.
We would like the final output to be in Adobe Indesign, or compatible file format.
The shape of the bottle is conical. The label's APPROXIMATE measurements will be 70mm high, 265mm wide at the bottom and 135mm at the bottom. A similar bottle can be seen on this webpage: http://www.supercheapauto.co.nz/online-store/products/Trigger-Spray-Bottle-500ml.aspx?pid=133942#Description
Deadline
Monday, April 23, 2012
Updates
  • Project Deadline Extended
    Reason: Recent submissions have been of a high standard, so I want to provide enough time for this trend to continue.
    Added Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Target Market(s)
The target market will be people who purchase our glass cabinets, most of whom are retailers of some sort but some of whom are householders.
Look and Feel
Each slider illustrates characteristics of the customer's brand and the style your design should communicate.

Elegant
Bold
Playful
Serious
Traditional
Modern
Personable
Professional
Feminine
Masculine
Colorful
Conservative
Economical
Upmarket
Requirements
Must Have:
- "Glass Cleaner"
"Optimised to achieve grease-free sparkling glass"
Showcases Direct logo
Company web address: www.showcasesdirect.co.nz
"To reorder, email: glasscleaner@showcasesdirect.co.nz"
"Non-toxic, Streak-free, No ammonia"
[Corporate colour is green, as per logo. Secondary colours are orange, purple and grey.]
[Please use New Zealand (British) spelling]


Nice to Have:
- Please view our website and brochure on the Resources page for the look and feel of our company. In particular we like our logo, so it is possible you can take a lead from this. The logo emblem is designed to be evocative of glass.
The label can be 5 colour. A spot colour will probably be used for the logo itself. The spot colour is 41,0,70,10.


Files
File 1: glass cleaner bottle label shape monday, 16 april 2012 12:02:482
File 2: logo1 sunday, 08 april 2012 03:47:211


Payments
Package Cost
$200
Have you considered?
Hot Job Opportunities!
These Open Jobs Need Submissions!
A$80 - Closes in less than a day
C$160 - Closes in 2 days
$80 - Closes in less than a day
$290 - Closes in less than a day
$200 - Closes in 3 days