Business card Design
Web page Design
Banner ad Design
Book cover Design
CD cover Design
Greeting Card Design
Newspaper ad Design
Find a designer...
Graphic Design Gallery
Logo Design Gallery
Web Design Gallery
Brochure Design Gallery
Flyer Design Gallery
Stationery Design Gallery
T-shirt Design Gallery
Poster Design Gallery
Graphic design projects
Logo design projects
Web design projects
Banner ad design projects
Brochure design projects
Business card projects
Flyer design projects
Icon design projects
Packaging design projects
Poster design projects
Print design projects
T-Shirt design projects
Wordpress design projects
How it works
Post a project
Logo Design Jobs
A Big Idea Needs An Amaizingly Creative Logo!
Logo Design Job: A big idea needs an amaizingly creative logo!
Want a Logo Design like this?
This customer received
120 logo designs
They chose this logo design from
as the winning design.
Hire this designer
Industry / Entity Type
Advertising / Marketing
Create a Logo Design
The big idea: Versus is an ethical brand which aims to spread socially responsible shopping by linking together shops, customers and charities. We get people together to go shopping in our partners’ shops and in exchange of more customers, shops give some of their profits to causes that matter to customers. So you shop and they give. The objective is to create a redistribution process in which every time someone buys something, some profits are given back to society through charities’ actions.
Logo Styles of Interest
Word or name based logo (text only)
Acronym or letter based logo (text only)
Pictorial / Combination Logo
A real-world object (optional text)
Conceptual / symbolic (optional text)
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Upon seeing designs we would like to state clearly we are looking for something appealing/trendy, NOT corporate.
An update because Im not seeing what I am looking for yet (some of you are closer but only a very few)
What I would like is something that people can identify with but which still look relatively serious, what I see is mostly too corporate/formal so not inspiring or too childish (not serious at all).
Try to strike a balance and have a look at the product(red) logo and the HMV's dog one.
HI guys, I"m starting to see very interesting stuff, we are getting there! Bear with us!
An update on a few crucial things
what we do: we bring customers and shops together to help fighting poverty and the issues around it
Core requirement: this means we must be an iconic brand, something that is trendy, and serious enough for people to like it, to support it and to wear it.
It must be so unique that it is directly recognized by people.
New ideas to work on:
Something along the lines of bansky"s work: e.g the pulp fiction guys with the bananas instead of guns, the guy throwing flowers...of course more simple but something that people straightaway understand that it is for change and for the better :)
We would like people supporting us to be able to show it by showing the "V for victory sign" which is a peace sign too with their fingers painted in a color, so try:
_to make that sign a stylish symbol
_just two fingerprints detailed with a V shape
_a hand with the two fingers painted in a color
_+ your imagination!
We will start in the UK but we may be present in any country where our partners brands are.
1)We are going after the alpha consumers (36-50).
Alpha consumers are the first to know, the first to try and the first to buy (in our context give). They are pleasure seekers and influencers. In general this audience is college educated, makes six figures and owns a home.
2) Next Gen Philanthropist (21 - 30)
The next gen philanthropist is looking for hip technology and causes that they can identify with. They are team minded and oriented. They are less conservative with their spending and are in search of deeper meaning and purpose, looking for value in immaterial things.
3)the logo should not appeal only to people already involved in social actions but more importantly attract the larger segment of population that we need to convince too.
- NOT TOO CORPORATE looking (we are not a bank, car or IT company)
- 3)Must be clearly differentiated from the Brand “Versus” of “Versace”
- 4)Applicability: It is important to have a clearly identifiable logo by itself but designers must keep in mind that when applied, the logo will be transformed to fit between the partners’ logos and issues we are fighting against e.g [People or shops] “versus” [social issues]
- 5) because we want people to enjoy our logo ask yourself if you like it before submitting it!
Nice to Have:
- Design ideas/guidelines: (feel free to come up with any original idea!)
- _ If one logo: 1)Powerful and Meaningful logos like the contrast and message Banksy put in his design or logos that tell much more than they look like the HMV dog: http://lewebpedagogique.com/bsentier/files/03_banksy_flowers_molotov.gif
- 2)Something simpler with an interesting font, and maybe with the “-us” of “versus” differentiated
- 3)The name could be surrounded by what we fight against: versus Disease, Climate Change, Hunger, Human rights Violation, Illiteracy, animals cruelty, Thirst, Violence.
- 4)Something around “VS” could be good too.
- 5)could try two logos on each side of the word
- Good example of a trendy and trustworthy logo:
- Product (RED) http://www.joinred.com/Splash.aspx
Should Not Have:
- 1)Colours: No dominant red, but acceptable if harmonious with other colours
Comments and Questions
Submit a question
I was wondering if you have any feedback on the logo I submitted.
logo id 44720
on Saturday, March 06, 2010 |
Any feedback pls.
on Thursday, March 11, 2010 |
Do you have any feedback on submissions 46812 - 46815?
Now that I have a bit more time I"d like to make revisions, etc.
Blue Feather Design
on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 |
on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 |
Any feedback on submissions 50046 - 50049? I"ve really been trying to nail down what you"re going for. Feedback would be helpful.
Thank you! : )
Blue Feather Design
on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 |
Are you any close in taking a decision?
on Friday, April 23, 2010 |
Browse More Projects
Have you considered?
Hot Job Opportunities!
These Open Jobs Need Submissions!
Value Informatics logo/business card design
Virtual reality service provider need a logo design
Childrens holiday club logo
An easily replicated domain
How does a Design Contest work?
How many designs will I get?
What if I dont like any of the designs?
Can I invite designers to my project?
What protection does DesignCrowd provide?
Find Related Jobs
Icon Design Ideas,
Chinese Character Logo Design Ideas,
Music CD Cover Design,
Milk Logo Design Ideas,
Logo Design Ideas Maker,
Need New Logo Design Ideas,