Industry / Entity Type
Education / Learning
Parents of school going children: late primary to high school (say, 9 to 17 yrs. old)
Also, potentially teachers and adults who can learn it for themselves because they feel they don't have a strong numerical foundation and cannot do mental math.
- Must be very visual. Must be colorful.
- While it is focused on parents, it should make them feel it is just perfect for their children.
- Show the real world benefits of mental mathematics..... How will thiis help their children
- Should show how cheap the cost is in comparison to......some other things
Nice to Have:
- Benefits of mental math in:
- - life
- - school
- - higher education
- - career
Should Not Have:
- Should not be cluttered
- Should not appear very comical or cheesy or cheap... It is serious stuff and it will really benefit their children.... not a gimmicky thing; not a collection of shortcuts; not something offered by anyone out there